In Words Have Great Power
, you will learn what the Bible says about words and how they can affect you. Showing you how blessings and curses come from your words, Apostle Spellman explains the root problem of an uncontrollable tongue and the steps you can take to be healed.
Through the author’s well-crafted words, you will learn about:
- Blessing and cursing — and the effects of each
- The link between your mouth and your heart
- How your tongue can show your spiritual condition
- How it’s not only the words, it’s the manner in which they are said
- The warnings of using negative words
If you want to build up others as well as yourself, journey through this book to explore how your words can edify and strengthen those around you.
Donald Spellman is an apostle and cofounder of Living Word of Grace Ministries, Inc. (L.W.O.G.M.), a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry, in which he and his wife operate as an apostolic ministry team. One aspect of their ministry is to bring healing and restoration to the body of Christ, and to equip the saints for ministry through expository teaching of the Word of God through the work of the Holy Spirit. He and his wife have been married for thirty-two years and have four grown sons.