Prosperity - What The Bible Really Says
- In the charismatic-Christian world, teachings about financial prosperity often are maligned for erroneously promising an opulent lifestyle as the reward for sacrificially donating money “by faith” to ministers or their ministries.
Daniel C. Juster counters such aberrant doctrines of financial gain with What the Bible Says About Prosperity. By comparing, contrasting, and explaining both the Old and New Testament passages on the subject, he delivers a biblically balanced and refreshingly holistic view of prosperity. Daniel will:
· Show you God’s covenant pattern for true prosperity.
· Give you basic principles for investing.
· Reveal how righteous investing and biblical prosperity work together.
· And much more.
Daniel’s more than forty years of teaching the Scriptures will sharply increase your understanding of biblical prosperity and strengthen and inspire your faith in God as your provider.
- ISBN-10: 1629985449
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629985442
- Number Of Pages: 112
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Creation House
- Height: 8.5 in
- Thickness: 0.2725 in
- Width: 5.5 in
- Publication Date: 20160705
- Language: English