121 Gluten-Free Recipes for a Healthier You
Now you can enjoy the foods you’ve been missing, without draining your bank account!
For too long people with allergies to gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, corn, shellfish, and food dyes have had to choose between good-tasting food and the health of their wallets. Thanks to Susan Gauen and her new cookbook, Celebrating Food, if you struggle with dietary restrictions due to allergies, you can once again enjoy flavorful, nutritious food that can be made quickly and cheaply at home. Serve these fantastic dishes to your friends and family members who don’t have allergies, and they’ll never know the difference between the original versions and Susan’s allergy-free recipes.
Celebrating Food offers:
- More than one hundered gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, and egg-free recipes for favorites like Caramel Rolls, Country Biscuits and Gravy, Pineapple Berry Upside Down Cake, Peanut-free Peanut Brittle, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Italian Meatballs Over Pasta With White Wine Sauce, Pizza, Ranch Dressing, and Chocolate Cream Pie
- Instructions for how to make no-fail, gluten-free baking mixes that yield perfect results every time
- A must-have quick reference guide to finding allergy-friendly ingredients anywhere
With so many options, how will you celebrate first?
- ISBN-10: 1599799456
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781599799452
- Number Of Pages: 160
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Siloam
- Height: 8.5 in
- Thickness: 0.281 in
- Width: 7 in
- Publication Date: 20091214
- Language: English