If Donald Trump's election was an earthquake, his accomplishments since then are the aftershocks the world never saw coming. The Trump agenda, promoted daily to millions of voters is helping to "make America great again." At the same time, the opposition's agenda is to obstruct and ultimately impeach Donald Trump.
Trump Aftershock by Stephen E. Strang explores how Trump's agenda aims to:
- Free the economy and stock market to boom as never before
- Restore the federal courts with judges who rule by the Constitution, not legislate from the bench
- Address the surge of illegal immigration
- Rebuild the US military to ensure peace through strength
- Combat the media's fake news war on the president
- Deal with Kim Jong-Un, Vladimir Putin, and others through an unconventional approach to foreign policy
- Expose the deep state and the agenda of former President Obama
- Strengthen ties with Israel and find a lasting peace in the Middle East
- Protect religious liberty and traditional values
- Uplift America's standing in the world while putting America's interests first and more!
In Trump Aftershock, Strang explores Trump's effect on American culture from a Christian perspective.
This book will cut through the media noise and reveal what the media won't cover while objectively helping you understand what our nation's most unlikely and unconventional president has accomplished.
- Full-color photo section capturing significant moments in the Trump presidency
- Graphs and charts to illustrate the latest research and data
- Includes Trump's 500 Days of American Greatness
Stephen E. Strang is the award winning author of God and Donald Trump, which was brandished by the president during his appearance at Davos World Economic Forum in 2017. The CEO and founder of Charisma Media, Strang was voted by Time magazine as one of the most influential evangelicals in America. He has traveled to more than fifty countries, interviewed four US presidents, and has been featured on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBN, Family Talk With Dr. Dobson, and The DailyCaller.com.